Women Working to Promote Sustainable Development in Africa
Date: 26th February
Time: 7 – 8.30am
Venue: Chipala Island 2
1. Cécile Ndjebet, REFACOF: Challenges Experienced by Women’s Organizations in Implementation of SDGs in the Congo Basin Countries.
2. Elizabeth, FOWODE: Achievements and Challenges – Women in Politics and the Agenda 2030.
3. Masline, a youth advocate from Zimbabwe
4. Olabukunola Williams, Education as a Vaccine (EVA Nigeria)
5. Angela Machoneasa, Plan International, Middle East, East & Southern Africa Regional Hub
6. Gertrude Kenyangi, Support for Women in Agriculture and Environment (SWAGEN)