This year, the HLPF on Sustainable Development with the theme: “Transformation towards sustainable and resilient societies”, will be held from Monday, 9 July, to Wednesday, 18 July 2018. The three-day ministerial meeting of the forum will be from Monday, 16 July, to Wednesday, 18 July 2018.
- Goal 6. Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Goal 7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Goal 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Goal 12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Goal 15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Goal 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development.