Please keep in mind these key information about registration process:
- Organizations that are not in consultative status with ECOSOC can attend the HLPF if they are registered by an organization in consultative status, provided the organization has free UN ground passes to spare. This can happen with an organization you work with that has available ground passes (each ECOSOC organization can request 7 annual ground passes and 9 temporary ones).
- Otherwise, each MGoS identified an “umbrella organization” that was provided 50 extra temporary passes to be able to accommodate non-ECOSOC organizations. The WMG umbrella organization is WEDO.
- If you do not have ECOSOC status or are unable to get a pass from an ECOSOC organization, please complete this form by June 1 so that WEDO can register you to attend, please access here.A couple of things to keep in mind about funding:
- DESA has limited funds available through the processes shared below. Please note that the deadline to apply for DESA funding is May 22 and the process is focused on VNR countries.
- The WMG has funds to support some members to attend the HLPF. We will announce that process in a separate towards the end of May.
Download the nomination form here.